Who we are
In today's ever-changing business and market landscape, companies, funds, and quantitative firms need a way to do more with less – that is where our teams come in.
Cians Analytics provides high-quality, cost-effective research and analytical support to investment banks, private equity funds, corporates, and portfolio companies around the globe.
Our team has pooled together a very strong set of individuals in their respective fields, and recruited primarily from top universities and professional services institutions globally.
Our value proposition lies in the flexi­bility of our engagement model, allowing clients to have complete control, while ultimately lowering costs.
Our senior management has over 20 years of experience in financial services, bringing with them a wealth of knowledge from top tier institutions such as Copal Partners, Credit Suisse, Goldman Sachs & Co., J.P. Morgan and Lazard.
ANMOL BHANDARICEO & Co-Founder
- Investment Director & Head of BD, Gaia Renewable Capital
- Director, Business Development, Copal Partners
- Hedge Fund Strategies Group, Goldman Sachs
- Harvard Business School, OPM
- B.S. Electrical Engineering, Villanova University
AMAN CHOWDHURYCEO & Co-Founder
- Country Head, Copal Partners, India
- Vice President, Genpact & J.P. Morgan
- Investment Banker, Credit Suisse & Lazard
- MBA, Darden Business School, University of Virginia
- B.A. Economics, St. Stephen’s College
JIGME LINGTSANGPartner & Managing Director
- Investment Banker, Merrill Lynch, UBS & Atlas Advisors
- MBA, INSEAD
- B.S. Finance, The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
FRANK CONNELLYManaging Director
- Engagement Manager, Copal Partners
- Equity Research Analyst, Standard & Poor’s, ING Barings, & Prudential Securities
- MBA, Columbia Business School
- B.A. History, Trinity College
MICHAEL V. MARRALECEO, M Science LLC
- Investment Technology Group (NYSE: ITG), Executive Committee, Head of Research, Sales & Trading
- RBC Capital Markets, Managing Director, Head of Technology Trading, Market Structure, & Sales Trading
- Previously with Lehman Brothers
- Member, Young Presidents Organization (YPO)
- B.S. Accounting, Binghamton University – School of Management
ROBERT AURIGEMACOO, Balyasny Asset Management L.P.
- SECOR Asset Management, Partner and COO
- Plural Investments, CFO/COO
- SAC Capital, LLC, Director of Operation
- Goldman Sachs, Vice President
- B.A. Accounting, Villanova University
SIEW KAI CHOYManaging Director, Data & Analytics Departments, GIC
- Skyven Asset Management Pte Ltd, Partner
- OCBC Bank, Advisor to Board
- Previously with OCBC Bank
- Fellow at Stanford University
VINCENT SCAFARIAFounder of DotAlign
- Previously CEO and Founder of DealMaven
- Director of Operations for Investment Banking at FactSet
- Previously with Donaldson, Lufkin & Jenrette
- B.S. Finance and Strategic Management, The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania